Upcoming EventsStay tuned...
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 13th November 2022:TOGS WEBINAR- LGBTQ - Lets Clear The Confusion.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 9th October 2022:TOGS- The P-A-O(Pediatric-Anesthetic-Obstetrics) Connection.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 25th September 2022: TOGS WEBINAR- YUVASTHAGYAAN
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 11th September 2022: TOGS INFERTILITY- THE UNCHARTED SEAS CME
- This CME was held at Vihang's INN Thane.
- 182 Delegates Registered , 94 Attended Conference.
- Program Start withs Program overview done by Convener DR UMA BANSAL.
- The First Lecture Given by Dr Swarupa Iyer on the topic "Overview of Male Infertilty." . Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Rajiv Laul, Dr Poonam Narvekar and Dr Rooma Pathare.
- Second Lecture was given by Dr Murugan Nandagopal on the topic " Precision Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases". Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Bhavin Bhyani, Dr Deepali Kapote and Dr Supriya Arwari.
- Third Lecture was given by Dr Uma Bansal on the topic " HSG plus Hyteroscopy a Complete Diagnosis and Increase in Pregnancy Rate ". Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Maithili Gadgil, Dr Snehaleta Kuris and Dr Ujwala Bardapurkar.
- Fourth Lecture was given by Dr Sneha Kohale on the topic " Oncofertilty Bridging gap between Oncologist and Gyneacologist ". Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Richa Bansal, Dr Devika Joshi and Dr Jaynarayan Senapati.
- Fifth Lecture was given by Dr Satish Tibrewala on the topic " Role of Sperm DFI in Infertility and recurrent miscarriage ". Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Sushma Gunjotikar, Dr Satyendra Prabhu and Dr Prasad Kamat.
- Sixth lecture was held on the topic "Endocrinology on Infertility and IVF" . Here Chairpersons Involved were Dr Rita Modi, Dr Swarupa Iyer and Dr Pradeep Chittre.
- Panel Discussion was held on "Interseting Cases" . Panelist involved were Dr Swarupa Iyer, Dr Satish Tibrewala and Dr Prasad Kamat.It was Moderated by Moderator Uma Bansal and Sneha Kohale.
- The entire cme recording is available here Video link.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 24th July 2022:TOGS OBSTETRICS CONUNDRUMS CME
- This CME was held at Vihang's INN Thane.
- 174 Delegates Registered , 109 Attended Conference.
- The First Lecture Given by Dr Aarti Khanna on the topic "Perenatal Screening Tests for genetic disorders."
- Second Lecture was given by Dr Ameet Patki on the topic " Repeated Pregnancy Loss".
- Third Lecture was given by Dr Parikshit Tank on the topic " Advance Treatment of PPH"
- Fourth Lecture was given by Dr Rajnish Patel on the topic " Instrument for Shoulder Dystrocia"
- Panel Discussion was held on "Instrumental Delivery" . Panelist involve were Dr Ashwin Kakkar, Dr Mohan Chandavarkar, Dr Priya Hardikar, Dr J.Senapati, Dr Ashutosh Ajgaonkar, Dr Bhavin Bhayani and Dr Makrand Rane.
- The CME photos is available here Photos link.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 19th July 2022: Online International ISUOG Basic Traning in Ultrasound in OBGYN
- With great pleasure We announce that Thane OBGY society is hosting ONLINE ISUOG BASIC TRAINING in ULTRASOUND IN OBGYN conducted by Dr.S SURESHDirector Mediscan Chennai Fetal Medicine Expert and Trainer for ISUOG (International Society of Ultrasound for Obstetrics & Gynaecology).
- This Course is ONLINE and comprises of 30 lectures over 7 days which will be held on DATES - JULY 19, 22, 26, 29, AUG 2, 5, 9.Special sessions on USG in INFERTILITY on 5th and 9th Aug.Lecture Timings will be from 3.30pm to 6.30 pm IST.
- Certificate of Attendence would be given.1 Year Basic Membership of ISUOG! Lectures would be available for reference on their site.Recordings of this course lectures would be available for registered candidates 15 days after the course is over.It is compulsory to fill the pre, post assessment and evaluation forms to get the Certificate of Attendance.
- It will be Golden Opportunity for OBGYN Practitioners, PG students ,Radiologists.
- Registration charges 7999 only
Special discount for Post graduates entry in PG in 2019 onwards 5999 only.
- Dr.Mohan Chandawarkar is the President of TOGS 22-23. Dr.Swarupa Iyer is Secretary General of TOGS 22-23. Dr.Nupur Mital is Convener and Chairperson Imaging Committee of TOGS 22-23.
- Please contact for queries:
Email - email@example.com
For technical inquiries please contact:
- Payment Link is payment link
- The broucher link is broucher link.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 20th March 2022: FUSION 22
- 196 delegates registered and 144 delegates attended the conference
- The Annual conference started with a prayer and welcome address by TOGS President Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- Scientific paper session started with Dr.Bhavin Bhayani ,Dr. Shailendra Jadhav, Dr Jaynarayan Senapati and Dr. Ashustosh Asgaonkar as the judges. 18 papers were presented and judged. Awards were given later in the evening with felicitation for the 1st , 2nd and 3rd best papers.
The 1st scientific session for the day was chaired by Dr. Madhuri Gandhi, Dr. Nageshwari Nanda, Dr.Soniya Agarwal and Dr. Manasi Gore.
- Dr Parikshit Tank, a distinguished speaker and an ex member of the advisory board of MoHFW on the topic tackled Vaccination in pregnancy. The take home messages of the lecture regarding the routine vaccinations and covid vaccination in pregnancy were crisp and clear.
- >Dr.Sejal Ajmera, senior aesthetic gynaecologist from Mumbai spoke on the topic of Aesthetic Gynecology in the 2nd session of the day, chaired by Dr.Asha Karkhanis, Dr.Manish Mahajan, Dr.Neena Nichalani and Dr.Jyoti Saigaonkar. She touched upon most of the methods and instrumentation available in the market in the field of Aesthetic gynecology, which intrigued the audience.
- Following it was the Keynote talk by Dr.Jaydeep Tank, a well known Gynecologist from Mumbai and the Presidential candidate for FOGSI on the topic of Current updates in Recurrent Pregnancy losses. He summarised the vital points in tackling Bad obstetric history cases. The session was chaired by Dr.Lalita Deodhar, Dr.Rajeev Laul, Dr Ulka Natu and Dr.Uma Bansal.
- Speaking on Optimizing outcomes in ovarian cancers came Dr.Hemant Tongaonkar , an experienced Oncosurgeon from Nanavati Max Hospital,Mumbai. The session was chaired by Dr.Rajnish Patel, Dr.Priya Ganesh Kumar, Dr Nupur Mital and Dr. Snehletha Kuris. It was an elaborate discussion on the topic along with good take home messages.
- Dr Asha Bhanushali oration was delivered by Dr. Ameet Patki , an illustrious and honoured Gynaecologist from Mumbai on the topic ‘Progesterone- a spoilt sport or a game changer’ where skilfully addressed the topic . Session chaired by Dr. Asha Bhanushali, Dr. Amol Bhanushali, Dr. Sandhya Saharan and Dr. Rekha Thote.
- This was followed by inauguration ceremony and lamp lighting, it was attended by the following dignitaries on the stage – FOGSI President Dr. S.Shantha Kumari as the Chief guest, Dr. Nandita Palshetkar AMOGS President, Dr.S.Krishnakumar Past president IAGE, TOGS president- Dr Sandhya Saharan Dr. Rekha Thote, General Secretary TOGS; Dr. Rajnish Patel, Past president TOGS and Dr. Supriya Arwari, Treasurer TOGS, Dr.Mohan Chandavarkar incoming TOGS President, and Dr. Abhishek Chandavarkar Organising secretary of the conference. Also invited on the stage were Dr.Asha Karkhanis, Dr Asha Bhanushali and Dr. Lalita Deodhar.
- The TOGS newsletter designed and conceptualized by Dr. Rajnish Patel was inaugurated by the Guests namely Dr.S. Shantha Kumari, Dr Nandita Palsetkar Dr Krishna Kumar amongst others. It was greatly appreciated by all present.
- The inauguration ceremony was followed by the FOGSI Presidential Address by Dr.S. Shantha Kumari on her project Dheera: Stop violence against women which received a standing ovation.
- Dr. Smurti Kamble and Dr. Aditi Godbole took over as MOCs of the post-lunch sesssion. The session began with a Keynote Talk on ‘Surgical management of stress urinary incontinence’ by the very dynamic Dr. Aparna Hegde. She gave an overview of the various surgical procedures being used for SUI and also introduced the newer methods of conservative management. The videos of various surgical procedures kept the audience connected with the presentation. The session was chaired by Dr. Datta Panandikar, Dr. Alaka Godbole, Dr. Mahesh Joshi.
- The next session was ‘Resurgence of laparoscopic cervical cerclage’ by Dr. Kalyan Barmade. Dr. Kalyan displayed high resolution videos of the laparoscopic procedure of cervical cerclage. He also emphasized on the increased adoption of the technique over the technically difficult technique of Shirodkar’s cerclage. The session was chaired by Dr. Ujwala Bardrapurkar, Dr. Yasmin Momin, Dr. Sonia Gunay.
- Medico-legal concerns in Obstetrics’ was the next session. The talk was delivered by the expert Dr. Manish Machave from Pune. He kept the delegates engaged by showcasing real life situations and scenarios of medico-legal dilemmas. The session was chaired by Dr. Swarupa Iyer, Dr. Santosh Jaybhaye, Dr. Amol Gite. The talk was followed by multiple questions asked by the delegates to which Dr. Machave gave his expert opinions and replies.
- Following the interactive medicolegal session was the Keynote Address ‘Cesarean section in second stage : Challenges’ by the IAGE President Dr. Bhaskar Pal from Kolkata. Dr. Bhaskar spoke about the various difficult scenarios during the second stage of labour. He displayed interesting videos of difficult cesarean section deliveries which included the famous Patwardhan maneuvers. The session was chaired by Dr. Milind Gaitonde, Dr. Supriya Arwari, Dr. Meghana Andankar.
- The Keynote address was followed by the Big Ds (Dilemmas) --on the dilemmas in a gynecologist’s career.
- The ‘MTP amendments’ talk was given by the member of the MTP committee of FOGSI, Dr. Atul Ganatra. The session was chaired by Dr. Bhaskar Pal, Dr. Kalyan Barmade, Dr. Pradeep Vaishya. Second talk was on ‘Avoiding complications in laparoscopy’ by Dr. Abhishek Chandavarkar. The session was chaired by Dr. Madhuri Patil, Dr. Meenakshi Shegaonkar, Dr. Ajay Bhaskaran. The key message given by the speaker was to be careful while inserting ports.
- Last but not the least was a very vibrant and comprehensive panel discussion on ‘Critical care Obstetrics : Case scenarios’
The Panel was moderated by Dr. Rajnish Patel, Dr. Aditi Godbole.
- The evening was lit up with the beginning of Dance Delight competition. The programme began with salutations to Lord Ganesha in the dance form. Judges for the competition Mrs. Manjiri Dandekar, Psychologist & Bharat natyam exponent and Mrs. Revathi Srinivasan, Principal Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School,Thane were introduced.
- We had 6 teams competing for the awards after Ganesh Vandana presented By students of Dr. Manjiri’s Kala Nirmitee in which our President Dr. Sandhya Saharan also participated.
Three teams from TOGS…Breaking the bias, Bandit Queens of Bhiwandi, Zankar Group , Nrityayog team from Bhandup, D Fusionalta group from NMOGS, and Youngistan group from MOGS.
The First prize was bagged by the home team Zankar group, second prize won by Nrityayog and Third Prize won by Breaking the bias.
Dance competition awards were announced and given by the judges Mrs. Manjiri and Mrs. Revathi.
- RGMC MBBS toppers in the subject of OBSTETRICS and GYNAECOLOGY was Awarded “TOGS Medal of Honour” by our Past President Dr Rajnish Patel honouring his mother, Mrs. Shobha. Pratap. Patel and there were two contenders for the award Dr Aditi Arjun Sharma and Dr Amrita Vishavdeep Gautam
- Scientific paper presentation awardees were felicitated with award instituted by President Dr. Sandhya Sharan in her mother’s honour, Mrs Jinendra Santosh Jain. The best paper prize went to Dr.Akanksha B, the second and third winner were also felicitated.
- Dr. Aditi Godbole was honoured with the Prestigious Young Scientist Award.
- Mrs. Revati Srinivasan further felicitated various TOGS members for their contribution and recognition.
- A special award was given to Dr Deepali Kapote & Dr Varun Gaitonde for exemplary work throughout the year.
- With an attendance of more than 200 people for he cultural event, it was indeed an Evening to remember
All MOCs of the event were felicitated for their valuable contribution in the smooth functioning of the conference. Vote of thanks was given by Secretary General Dr. Rekha Thote.
The conference ended with Gala dinner.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 5th December 2021: TOGS FESS 2.0 CME
- Following a very successful live surgical relay of a veritable feast of Endoscopic surgeries from JK women’s hospital Dombivali & Apeksha Hospital Thane on the 4th of Dec 2021, the first physical CME in more than a year and a half was held at the swanky I-Leaf Ritz hall at R-mall G.B. Road, Thane on 5th December 2021 as a joint effort of IAGE & TOGS .
- It started with a prayer sung by Dr. Sangeeta Aranke, which was followed by welcome address by TOGS President Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- The 1st scientific session for the day was chaired by Dr Rajeev Laul, Dr Nupur Mittal and Dr Aparna Padgaonkar.
Dr.Satyanand Shastri, senior Thoracic surgeon and former medical & Clinical director of J&J, North Asia spoke on the science of energy where in he tackled the topic of Advanced energy devices for pelvic surgeries this was followed by Dr. Ameya Padmawar, practising Gynaecologist & endoscopic surgeon from Mumbai, speaking on Dissecting Energy sources.
- Following it was the Oration by Dr. Nandita Palshetkar on the topic topic ‘How to preserve fertility in Endometriosis’, session sponsored by BSV Pharmaceuticals and chaired by Dr. Mohan Chandavarkar, Dr Datta Panandikar and Dr. Rajeev Korde.
- Speaking on ‘Fibroids- the final frontier’ came Dr. Kiran Coelho, who presented videos of laparoscopic surgeries tackling various sizes of fibroids.
- Dr. Rajendra Sankpal skilfully addressed the topic of Management of Uterine abnormalities after that.
- Later came a talk on ‘Fertility enhancing prolapse surgeries’ by Dr Hemant Kanojiya ,who focused on laparoscopic repair of prolapse uterus.
- Dr. Suyash Naval , Laparoscopic surgeon from Jalgaon, intrigued the audience by enlightening on the concept of VNOTES surgery.
This session was chaired by Dr. Milind Gaitonde, Dr. Uma Bansal and Dr.Supriya Arwari.
- This was followed by inauguration ceremony and lamp lighting, it was attended by the following dignitaries on the stage – TOGS president- Dr Sandhya Saharan , IAGE President Dr. S.Krishnakumar, Chief guest Dr.Arundhati Bhalerao, an eminent personality from Thane , winner of various prestigious awards and titles-Guest of honour Dr.Santosh Kadam,PresidentofThaneIMA; Dr.RekhaThote,Secretary General TOGS; Dr. Rajnish Patel, Past president TOGS and Dr. Supriya Arwari,Treasurer TOGS.
The Chief guest, Guest of honour and TOGS and IAGE Presidents each addressed the audience in a few words.
- The inauguration ceremony was followed by an oration by Dr. Neeta Warty, an eminent laparoscopic surgeon from Mumbai who spoke on the topic of her Journey in Endoscopy. The talk was so enthralling that it was appreciated with a standing ovation! Delivered in the typical down to earth manner- a hallmark of Dr Warty’s.
- Later came the keynote address session, where Dr. S Krishnakumar; IAGE President spoke on Hysteroscopy -the way forward and Dr. Sandhya Saharan;TOGS President spoke on Management of subfertility in PCOS. The session was chaired by Dr. Asha Bhanushali, Dr Lalita Deodhar and Dr. Rekha Thote.
The keynote addresses were followed by Lunch break.
- Post lunch came the Video presentation session, chaired by Dr. Rajeev Chabbra, Dr Anagha Kinnare, Dr. Mahesh Joshi.
Following were the videos presented:-
1. Dr Rekha Thote on Surgical management of 24weeks Tubo-ovarian mass.
2. Dr. Shweta Raje on management of ovarian cysts in infertility.
3. Dr. Neha Lalla on Fertility Endoscopy.
4. Dr Shinjini Pande onTBA.
5. Dr. Aditi Tandon on Laparoscopic Vaginoplasty in MRKH patient.
- After the videos Dr. Vivek Salunkhe presented a talk on Retroperitoneal anatomy, a session chaired by Dr.Meghna Andankar,Dr Manasi Gore,Dr Ajay Kumar Bhaskaran.
- Dr. Bipin Pandit enlightened us on Medicolegal aspects in Endoscopic surgery, a session chaired by Dr. Pradeep Chitre, Dr. Swarupa Iyer, Dr.Sanjay Kinare.
- Later came the debate on whether to operate or not to operate in Ectopic pregnancy, Fibroids and Hysteroscopic Metroplasty, by Dr. Abhishek Chandavarkar ‘For’ and Dr. Rajnish Patel ‘Against’ presented light heartedly & in a fun way!
Session was chaired by Dr. Madhuri Sakhardande, Dr Shalaka Bahadkar, Dr. Rooma Gharote.
- The last session was a panel discussion, on Case based scenarios in fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries by moderator Dr.Atul Ganatra.
Panelists were Dr. Sudha Tandon,Dr. Ganpat Sawant, Dr Manish Mahajan, Dr Samir Pradhan, Dr. Sachin Dalal, Dr Neena Nichalani.
There were quiz questions between sessions & lucky draws too !
All the sessions were greatly appreciated by the delegates & the faculty who gave a lot of positive feedback lauding the efforts of TOGS & IAGE specifically because it was a combination of serious learning, fun & camaraderie.
- Vote of thanks was given beautifully by SG Dr Rekha Thote.
With special mention of our digital partners I-Plit , the A-V arrangement by Mr Mahendra & the I -Leaf Ritz management.
- Scientific sessions were followed by Valedictory and prize distributions.
The meeting ended with the singing of our National Anthem.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 24th October 2021: TOGS Webinar
- Webinar started with a melodious sweet prayer by Dr Neena Nichlani. Followed by welcome address by the President TOGS, Dr Sandhya Saharan. An overview of the entire webinar was highlighted. She emphasized about October month being celebrated as breast cancer awareness month. She also expressed condolences and paid homage to Dr Poornima Nadkarni, senior obstetrician and Gynaecologist and requested all delegates to observe few minutes of silence in honour.
- The first talk was given by Dr Padmavathy Menon, renowned endocrinologist, on "Management of Hypothyroidism in pregnancy". The session was chaired by Dr Milind Gaitonde. Dr Padmavathy Menon explained in detail about the importance of thyroid hormone in pregnancy, the consequences of hypothyroidism. She mentioned about the thyroid levels to be maintained and also the value ranges of the thyroid hormones. What tests and how often to be done was also discussed. The delegate questions regarding suggestions to terminate pregnancy in case of altered thyroid values were answered by Dr Padmavathy.
- Second talk was on breast cancer by Dr Navin Bhambhani, oncosurgeon. Topic was "Breast cancer surgical management in a nutshell". Dr Datta Panandikar chaired the session. Dr Navin Bhambhani emphasized the increasing incidence of breast cancer and if detected at early stage, the conservative surgery has an excellent survival rate. The conservative treatment includes small scar on lump and another scar on axilla for axillary node clearance in contrast to radical surgery of mastectomy.
- The third speaker was Dr Anahaita chauhan, ex professor KEM hospital, on "New vistas in contraception" and session was chaired by Dr Ashutosh Ajgoankar. She explained in detail about all the possible contraceptive methods and explained about the newer introductions to the contraceptive basket. A new app' WHO MEC app' has been formed to help woman to find a tailor made contraceptive method. Among pills, newer pills released abroad were mentioned namely seasonal (84 day pill) and seasonique (91 day pill). Among LARC (Long acting reversible contraceptive), Injectables/ IUCD/ implants were discussed. Even nulliparous women can be given these choices was the present concept. She invited TOGS members to learn placement and removal of Implanon implants as she is one of the certified government teacher for it.
- The fourth session was on Infertility, talk on "Recurrent implantation failure" by Dr Rinoy Sreedharan, consultant Indira IVF. Dr Shilpa Swami chaired the session. He highlighted the various causes of implantation failure. Mentioned the possible tests to be done and it has to be individualised according to the couple seeking treatment. He discussed few cases and how the outcome could be improvised.
- Finally the most interesting session of panel discussion started. Dr Niranjan Chavan was the moderator of panel discussion and the topic was "Ovarian tumors: cases in question”. The panelists were 1) Dr P K Shah 2) Dr Yogesh Kulkarni 3) Dr Anil Heroor 4) Dr Boman Dhabhar 5) Dr Nikhil Parwate 6) Dr Shailendra Jadhav.
- The panel discussion was based on actual cases of ovarian masses and discussion on diagnosis and management based on age/ symptoms /associated with pregnancy or not. Dr P K Shah first mentioned how the benign and malignant ovarian masses appear. The oncologist explained about the various tumor markers and the various imaging modalities including 3D USG, CT, and MRI to diagnose and stage the disease. The surgical management was clearly explained. Laprotomy is the choice of treatment for malignant ovarian masses and Laparoscopy for benign masses. In doubt, use Laparoscopy onle to assess and with frozen section report further management to be done. Chemotherapy and neo adjuvant chemotherapy was discussed and the remarkable improvement in survival rate was mentioned. Delegate’s queries were answered by Dr Niranjan chavan.
- Finally Dr Rekha Thote gave the vote of thanks, thanking all the speakers, chairpersons, delegates, technical team IPLit and the educational partners namely Cipla, GSK, and Indira IVF.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 1st October 2021: TOGS Webinar
- On the evening of 01/10/21, TOGS witnessed an informative webinar dedicated to highlighting the importance of the new Recombinant anti D injection and the Cabertocin molecule; under the leadership of our president Dr Sandhya Saharan.
- We acknowledge the presence of Dr Ramani Devi Vice President FOGSI 2020, Dr Rajnish Patel past president TOGS and our eminent panelists Dr Prakash Pawar, Dr GV Paradkar, Dr Mitra Saxena, Dr Lalit Kapoor and Dr Subhash Mallya. Dr Manish Machave could not join us due to some emergency surgery at his end but we acknowledge his acceptance for joining us for the panel.
- The webinar started with an elaborate talk on Injection Anti D - When, How & Why by our past president Dr Rajnish Patel. His talk was informative and laden with practical points. It was made more interesting by Dr Bhavin Bhayani the chairperson, making it interactive towards the end.
- The 2nd talk was Dr Ramani Devi on Cabertocin as an emerging boon and a temperature stable & safe molecule in the prevention & management of atonic PPH. She spoke on all the aspects of the drug and its usage and how it is becoming popular amongst obstetricians.
- The Medico-legal panel discussion was superbly moderated by Dr Swaroopa Iyer and Dr Ashok Shukla with different case scenarios and seeking the advice and method of approach by our esteemed panelists. The panelists threw light on the importance of documentation and shared their experience and knowledge with the delegates.
- The CME was all in all a perfect recipe with academic flavour, practical discussions, crisp and clear take-home messages; an evening well spent with great stalwarts.
- Dr Meghana Andankar managed the online CME competently and seamlessly.
- Education partners Bharat Serums and Vaccines.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 5th September 2021: Gurus Speak
- Conveners: Dr. Sandhya Saharan, President TOGS and Dr. Supriya Arwari, Treasurer TOGS.
- Program began with The Convener and treasurer of TOGS Dr. Supriya Arwari extending a warm welcome to all present. This was followed by a melodious 'Guru Vandana' by President TOGS and Convener Dr Sandhya Saharan. Foreword was given by Dr. Shashank Parulekar, Eminent teacher, author and Ex. HOD OBGY KEM hospital.
- The scientific session was flagged off with a talk on the lean, obese and infertile PCOS by past president FOGSI, Dr. Duru Shah and chaired by Dr. Anita Soni.
- Next was address by Guru of Guru, Ex. Dean N. Wadia Maternity hospital Dr. S. N. Daftary, chaired by Dr. Murari Nanawati. Talk on Anaemia in pregnancy was given by Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- This was followed by a unique agenda by our own Gurus, Dr. Mohan Chandavarkar in conversation with Dr. G. V. Paradkar on "Communication skills." It was a fun conversation which took everyone down memory lane and back to days of Residency. Session Chairperson was Dr. Jayant Maheshwari.
- Up next, was a Master stroke by the maestro himself, Dr. Pravin Mhatre- "Research- My journey" chaired by Dr. Ulka Natu.
- This was followed by a discourse on nuances of the fetal heart by Dr. Adi Dastur, Chaired by none other than Padmashree Dr. R. P. Soonawala and Dr. Parikshit Tank.
- CME was concluded by a unique talk on Wellness: The gynecologist vis-a-vis metabolic syndrome by Ex. Dean of N. W. M. H. Dr. Vandana Walvekar and chaired by past president FOGSI Dr. Rishma Pai. Past president MOGS Dr. Nozer Sheriar also graced the occasion and shared his experience with Gurus.
- Dr. Sandhya Saharan President TOGS and Convener then acknowledged the hard work done by her team followed by Vote of thanks by Treasurer TOGS Dr. Supriya Arwari.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 27th August 2021: The PPH Challenge
- The evening of 27th August was dedicated to revisiting our skills in management of PPH. We thankfully acknowledge Chief guest Dr Kawita Bapat (Vice president FOGSI), Guest of honour Dr Atul Ganatra (Ex-Vice president FOGSI) & eminent Chairs like senior academician Dr SN Agarwal sir, Dr Uday Thanawala (Chairman ICIOG) for their presence.
- The program started with a lucid and in-depth analysis of incidence, causes, types of PPH by Dr Saraogi sir- the doyen himself who was instrumental in the molecule Carbetocin coming to India.
- Dr Sandhya Saharan (President TOGS) gave an elaborate information about 'Carbetocin' as a temperature stable and safe molecule in management of atonic PPH.
- Various practicalities of PPH management were shared by a panel of seniors like Dr Ganpat Sawant, Dr Urmila Surekha, Dr Rajnish Patel, Dr Komal Chavan, Dr Supriya Mahajan-Kolte and Dr Nina Nichalani while in conversation with moderator Dr Manasi Gore.
- Following were the salient take home points in the discussion, which was so interesting that it stretched much beyond the given time!
1. Be quick to respond & ask for help.
2. Give blood components liberally in attempt to save life and to avoid complications
3. Do the conservative or surgical method that you know thyself
4. Need to form an algorithm for guiding the nursing staff, for proactive and prompt initial treatment.
- Dr Maithili Gadgil managed this online program seamlessly.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 1st August 2021: Breastfeeding: “Uncover The Truth”
- On the eve of “World Breast feeding week “which is celebrated during the 1st week of August.
- This webinar was held on Zoom platform with total 159 Registrations and 110 attended the session.
- Under the perfect guidance of president Dr Sandhya Saharan, convenors, Dr Rekha Thote and Dr Nageshwari Nanda and the MOCs, Dr Pravina Savla and Dr Jayashree Talele – the session started with a beautiful prayer by Dr Nageshwari Nanda.
- The Presidential address was given by TOGS Vibrant president Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- We had 4 interesting talks, one video and a Panel discussion.
- The Respected chairpersons for four sessions were (2 for each session): Dr Sangeeta Gandhi, Dr Payal Bhargava, Dr Snehaletha Kuris, Dr Priyankur Roy, Dr Ramesh Iyer, Dr Rahul Wani, Dr Deepali Kapote and Dr Kajal Mangukiya.
- 1st session was by Dr Prashant Gangal , Paediatrician and lactation Consultant. He spoke on ‘’Lactation. What’s new??’’. He emphasized on exclusively breast feeding till 6mth.
- 3rd session was by Dr Rasik Shah, senior pediatric surgeon from SHCC hospital on ‘’Antenatal management of pediatric surgical conditions ’’. During the talk he guided us which congenital anomalies are operable intrauterine and which immediately after delivery. Also elaborating on which are incompatible with life.
- 4th session was by Dr Jayshree Mondkar on ‘’Breast milk banking”. The Take home messages from the talk were emphasis on collection, storage and use of breast milk from the breast milk banks and how they can be easily accessed.
- Moving ahead we had a very interesting nicely compiled video by Dr Deepali Kapote contributed by TOGS members showing them explaining and teaching lactation benefits to the post - natal patients.
- Lastly,interactive Panel Discussion On Breast feeding ……UNCOVER THE TRUTH
- Vote of Thanks was given by our Secretary General Dr Rekha Thote.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 1st August 2021: DISTRICT SAKHI DAY
- Celebrating TRUE FRIENDSHIP… "Let's Go With The Flow”… with Empowerment of Girls who need FRIENDS!
- An awareness seminar on Sunday, 1 Aug on ZOOM 330 - 530 PM - An initiative of District 3142
- Discard the myths of menses.
- Panel discussion on REUSABLE SANITARY PADS.
- LAUNCH of Thane center to produce and distribute REUSABLE SANITARY PADS.
- Introduction to MENSTRUAL CUPS.
- Introduction to SELF DEFENSE and PHYSICAL FITNESS.
- All women and girls SHOULD JOIN THIS EVENT
- LEAD BY Rotary Club of Thane Premium. Co PARTNERS: Rotaract Clubs of Thane Premium, Premium KBP and Premium KBP Community
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 11 July 2021: International e-CME - A Date with Infertility
- This conference was held on zoom platform and was attended by around 137 delegates from all over the world.
- After the inaugural prayer by convener Dr Nupur Mital, it began with the welcome address and overview by President TOGS 21-22 Dr Sandhya Saharan.
- The conferences begin with Management of endometriosis associated infertility: changing concepts and future thoughts, was addressed by President of IAGE Dr. S. Krishna Kumar sir. The session was chaired by Dr. Swarupa Iyer.
- Next eminent speaker Dr. Rita Modi, Senior IVF Specialist, spoke on the importance of Endometrium on Infertility. This session was chaired by Dr. Milind Gaitonde.
- Next the most awaited session of the event was addressed by Dr. Gautam Allahbadia, the session was chaired by Dr. Pradeep Chitre. Dr. Allahbadia spoke on ivf protocols used to ‘Getting Older Women Pregnant Using Their Own Eggs’ he stressed on the need for IVF-lite protocols and shared his experiences of working as chief ivf specialist in DUBAI.
- The last guest speaker to make a lasting impact was Dr. Shreyas Padgaonkar, he spoke on the need to customize the requirement of FREEZE ALL for ALL embryos as per patient profile and not to follow it as a protocol for all patients. He discussed the various pros and cons of the technique. This session was chaired by Dr. Mahesh Joshi.
- The event was at its peak and it was made more enthralling by the interesting video presentations of Dr. Neha Lalla - hysteroscopy and infertility and Dr. Sonali Tawde’s interesting case of IVF pregnancy in a case of ADENOCARCINOMA of uterus.
- This was followed by an enthusiastic PANEL DISCUSSION on ‘IUI-CONTEMPORARY LEARNING’. The panel moderators were Dr. Nupur Mital and Dr. Pratik Tambe and panel comprising of Dr. Uma Bansal, Dr. Rajalaxmi Walavalkar, Dr. Seema Pandey, Dr. Rachana Deshpande, Dr. Garima Sharma.
- The event was concluded by Dr. Rekha Thote, Secretary General who gave the Vote Of Thanks to all speakers, chairpersons, Panellists, delegates and the technical Partners IPLit headed by Mr. Sandip Thote & the Academic Partners.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 20 June 2021: CME On Fitness And Menopause
- On the eve of World Yoga Day which is celebrated on 21st June, members of the TOGS family met online on Zoom, for a double whammy of topics-“Fitness and Menopause”.
- Under the able guidance of conveners Past President Dr. Rajnish Patel and Jt. Treasurer Dr. Ujwala Bardapurkar and the MOCs Dr. Padmashree Balsarkar and Dr. Vinaya Sawant – Devrukhkar the session started with a beautiful prayer by Dr. Ulka Natu Gadam.
- The presidential address was given by our Vibrant president Dr. Sandhya Saharan .
- We had 4 interesting talks for which our respected chairpersons were Dr. Lalita Deodhar, Dr. Soniya Agarwal Dr. Neena Nichlani & Dr. Sonalee Durve , who introduced our eminent speakers.
- 1st talk was by Dr. Ashwini Bhalerao-Gandhi on ‘’Genitourinary problems in menopause’’. The Take home messages from the talk were - Counsel patient to recognise symptoms, Vaginal oestrogen is preferred over oral oestrogen though both may be needed, Oestriol is preferred, Lasers is new treatment option and DHEAS use is advised.
- 2nd talk was by Dr. Ulka Natu on “Wellness prescription for menopause”. The Take home messages from the talk were, Accept yourself, Find happiness within, Find your own strength, weakness & ambitions, Try to live now and Be alert and vigilant.
- 3rd talk was by eminent Endocrinologist Dr. Padma Menon on ‘’Vit D & Bone Health after menopause’’. During the talk Dr Padma has explained vit D absorption in the body, Functions of vit D, sources and stressed on the exercise is extremely important for better absorption of calcium and vit D.
- 4th talk was by respected Dr Sanjay Garude a Orthopaedic Surgeon who explained on ‘’Prevention is better than cure – how to avoid the orthopod’’ covering exercises and fitness. The Take home messages from the talk were Seek trained guidance and Be aware of repetitive injury.
- Moving ahead we had lively and interactive Panel Discussion On “Fitness On A Platter”. In this Moderators were Dr Rajnish Patel and Dr Shalaka Bahadkar, and esteemed Panellists were Dr. Rajeev Laul , Dr Ujwala Bardapurkar , Dr Mahesh Bedekar , Dr Sanjana Jain and Dr Chaitee Gulwadi. Very interesting and practical questions were put across and it was a very informative panel discussion.
- Next was a surprise video compilation by Dr Rooma-Pathare Gharote. Videos of children of our TOGS members sharing their feelings about their DAD, on the occasion of Father’s Day. The Father’s Day video had everyone remembering their father and we ended the CME on an emotional note.
- Finally vote of thanks was expressed by our Secretary General Dr Rekha Thote .
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 6 June 2021: Webinar CME on “COVID, Vaccination and Environment”
- This Webinar was Organised by TOGS with educational grant from GSK and Dr Supriya Arwari was the MMC Observer. Total 195 participants registered for the Webinar and 139 participants logged in.
- The webinar started with a melodious prayer offered by Dr. Rooma Gharote revering lord Narayana followed by Welcome address for the webinar was given by TOGS President Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- The first talk of the webinar was delivered by Dr. Sheetal Pachpande, a botanist by profession. She introduced the audience to the concept and merits of home gardening and gave multiple tips for the same.
- The next session was chaired by Dr. Neelima Shilotri, Dr. Smita Mudgerikar and Dr. Uma Iyer.
- Dr. Lata Ghanshamnani, an ophthalmologist and social activist provided valuable guidance for the management of biomedical waste during Covid times.
- Dr. Sarita Bhalerao, President MOGS gave evidence based guidelines about vaccination in pregnancy with special emphasis on flu vaccine in pregnancy. She also gave a message of normalizing vaccination in pregnancy and that it needs to start with the healthcare workers.
- Dr. Sandhya Saharan, President TOGS, delivered a talk which made us realize how we have been exploiting our environment. She talked extensively about the impact of various pollutants on pregnancy and fetus and measures to reduce them.
- Dr. Ujwala Bardapurkar, President IMA Bhiwandi presented a beautiful video on environment and told us about the 7 R’s of zero waste living (Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replant, Rehome, Rot).
- The seminar was followed by a very vibrant and comprehensive panel discussion on Crushing the Covid-19 curve. The Panel was moderated by Dr. Ameya Purandare and Dr. Deepali Kapote. And the panelists were : Dr. Anagha Joshi (HOD Radiology, Sion hospital Mumbai), Dr. Parmanand Andankar (Paediatrician, Jupiter hospital Thane), Dr. Datta Panandikar (Gynecologist from Thane), Dr. Rajnish Patel (Gynecologist from Thane) and Dr. Mala Kaneria (Professor, Nair hospital Mumbai).
- The panel discussion cleared many doubts and gave a comprehensive updated approach for Covid management in pregnancy and newborns.
- The interview with Dr Oak was pre recorded and played during the webinar. Dr Oak elaborated his responsibilities as the Covid task force Chief. and explained the workings of the task force.. He enumerated the measures that will be taken in preparation of the 3rd wave. You can watch entire interview here.
- While signing off from the panel discussion Dr. Ameya Purandare gave the take home message with a novel full form of TOGS - T: Take the Vaccine, O: Overemphasise Hand washing, G: Give them the Mask, S: Social Distancing to be followed
- The webinar ended with a vote of thanks by Dr. Rekha Thote, Secretary General TOGS.
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 30 May 2021: Webinar CME on “Nuances of Menstruation”
- This CME was TOGS, in association with AMOGS and Educational grant by Emcure Pharma and Indico Remedies. Dr Anil Kharat was the MMC appointed Observer. Total 255 participants registered for the Webinar and 200 participants logged in.
- The webinar started with a melodious live prayer by Dr. Jyoti Saigaonkar invoking Shree Ganesha followed by welcome address by President TOGS, Dr. Sandhya Saharan.
- Dr. Uma Bansal and Dr. Alka Godbole chaired all the sessions.
- Dr. Mandakini Megh, Chairperson ICOG, had a short concise but information packed session on ‘Demystifying ICOG’. She touched the parts on how easy it is to be a part of ICOG and how it can prove beneficial for gynecologists. She also mentioned about easy access to all the courses offered by ICOG through their website.
- Dr Meenakshi Bharath, a Gynecologist from Bangalore, a green crusader- dedicated to the social cause of sustainable options spoke on ‘Sustainable menstruation’. She elaborated about the green options in menstruation- Cotton reusable pads and menstrual cups.
- Dr Abhay Bhave, a renowned Hematologist from Mumbai, gave insights on hematological causes of Abnormal Uterine bleeding (AUB) and also suggested treatment protocols for the same. He touched topics like Anaemia, ITP, von Willebrand’s disease and Anaemia through case scenarios.
- Dr. Reena Wani gave a straightforward talk on Irregular menses and simplified the complex subject for the audience.
- Mr. Nishant Bangera, elaborated about his social initiative ‘Maasika Mahotsav’ organized by his Youth organization ‘Muse’ and mentioned about its national and international impacts. Mr. Bangera emphasized on how doctors can help in this by creating awareness through camps and by developing a ‘Menstrual Policy’ and gave ideas of celebrating this Mahotsav in their own OPD vicinity.
- After the seminars, came the exciting panel discussion on tackling challenges in Menstruation-Coping mechanisms. The panel was moderated by Dr. Supriya Arwari and Dr. Maithili Gadgil.
- The panelists: Dr. Manasi gore ( Gynecologist from Thane), Dr.Jyoti Saigaonkar ( Gynecologist from Thane), Dr. Jaynarayan Senapati ( Professor and HOD, RGMC & CSMH, Thane), Dr. Reena Wani ( Professor .Cooper Hospital, Mumbai), Ms. Jyotsana Gangane ( Journalist with Network 18) and Dr. Gayatri Mehta ( Doctor and Badminton champion)
- The webinar ended with a vote of thanks Dr Rekha Thote secretary general TOGS
- The entire Webinar recording is available here.
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 9 May 2021: Mother's Day Celebration
- Sincere thanks to all those who participated wholeheartedly to make a unique Mother's Day program! A labour of love and hard work, by Team TOGS..
- Special thanks Sandip and Smiley- superb compilation and awesome moderation by SG Dr Rekha...A complete Thote -family affair!
- Auspicious beginning by prayer- a beautiful fusion by Dr Sangeeta Aranke and her gifted daughters set the Vibrant tone.
- Dr Deepali Kapote was instrumental in each segment. Her ‘Son’ shines bright!
- Dr Chandavarkars’ family participation was a delight.
- Dr Maithili Gadgil and daughters were fantastic.
- Dr Shalaka...your sons are true friends... beautiful family video!
- Dr Rajnish Patel and family gave a thoughtful insight into a Mother's role.
- Dr Smita Mudgerikar a huge round of applause for time & effort to compile your thoughts and passion for painting so beautifully.
- Dr Neha Sohoni and her Child Star were sensational.
- All poems..Dr Gupte, Dr Rajashree, Dr Yugandhara-heartfelt, poignant.
- Dr Shailendra’s nuanced essay on Mother.. how it should be written, lots of EQ.
- Paintings/Drawings were simple and Very pretty…Suvarna, Shubhangi, Sonali of course Smita.
- Dr Nupur and Dr Bansal...could not take the eyes off your dances.
- The 3 Ajji's were the jewels today.
- Pearls of wisdom and strength of our society. ..icing on the cake!
- Dr Sandhya’s Mom and daughter too chipped in to make it perfect.
- Starters: Excellent Talk by Dr Suchitra Pandit.
- Main course: state of the Art videos-Dr Rahul Jadhao, Dr Shailendra, Dr Abhishek once in a Lifetime case presentation…Dr Deepali.
- Dessert: "Ajji's Speak"-a feast to remember!
- Thank you TOGS...We intend to keep rolling…
A stupendous performances by our children!!
- I announce special gift hampers for them...to be given at the TOGS ANNUAL AWARDS NITE IN MARCH 2022...THE WAIT IS ON.
- Click here for Event Recording
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 24 Janaury 2021: Webinar on PCOS
- Dr.Ritu Khanna - Style the life of PCOS
- Dr.Swarupa Iyer - Rh isoimmunisation panel discussion
- Click here for Event Recording
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 3 January 2021: 'Dilemmas in Antepartum Haemorrhage'
- Dr.Bipin Pandit - TALK on 'Death on Table'
- Dr.Rooma Gharote - Panel Discussion : Placenta Praevia
- Dr.Neha Sohoni - Panel Discussion : Abruptio Placentae
- Click here for Event Recording
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 27 December 2020: TOGS Webinar
- DR MAHESH JOSHI - Difficult instrumental delivery
- DR RAJEEV LAUL - 1st trimester bleeding
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 22 November 2020: Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy (Current and Future)
- DR MOHAN CHANDAVARKAR - Hypertensive disease in pregnancy-current thoughts and future concerns
- DR RAJEEV LAUL - Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 18 October 2020: Post-Partum Haemorrhage
- Balloon tamponade in PPH followed by 10 min Q&A
- DR MOHAN CHANDAVARKAR - Panel discussion on PPH How to avoid OH with video presentations
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 11 October 2020: Masterclass on Pelvis Floor and SUI
- Dr.Mohan Chandavarkar - Masterclass on Pelvic Floor and SUI
- Dr.Abhishek Chandavarkar - Discussion on different Surgical techniques of Prolapse
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 13 August 2020: Medico-Legal-Issues in OBGYN
- SUBJECT EXPERT - Dr. Geetendra Sharma
- MODERATOR - Dr. Datta Panandikar(Secretary TOGS)
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 9 August 2020: Endometriosis Revisited
- Dr Rishma Dhillon Pai - Endometriosis Can the Knife be Spared?
- Prof Dr Mario Malzoni - The Role of "Pelvic Surgeon" Surgical Strategies & Techniques For management of Endometriosis
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 6 August 2020: Breast Feeding Facts,Myths And Solutions
- Session 1: Talk on " Breast Feeding, Right of Every Baby"
- Session 2: Panel discussion on “ Facts of Lactation"
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 2 August 2020: Jubilation 2020 Jailosh
- Melodies of O.P. Nayyar & R.D.Burman
- A program of Unplugged Singing, Skit and poems by TOGS members
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 26 July 2020: Cancer Series 1 - Cervical Cancer
- Dr. Priya Ganesh Kumar - Prevention of Ca Cx
- Dr. Nikhil Parwate - Diagnosis & Surgical Treatment
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 25 July 2020: Coronavirus Infection In Pregnancy
- Dr.Asha Rijhsinghani - Talk on "COVID-19 Infection in Pregnancy"
- Dr.Anand Bedekar - What is the "new normal" for delivering " Covidial Babies" and their postnatal care
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 19 July 2020: IUI - Practical Tips
- Dr. Rajeev Paul - President TOGS
- Dr. Datta Panandikar - Secretary TOGS
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 12 July 2020: Safe Abortion & MP Act
- Dr.Kusumlata Meena - MTP in COVID era
- Dr. Nikhil Datar - MTP beyond 20 weeks
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 5 July 2020: Critical Care In Obstetrics
- Dr. Rajeev Laul - President of TOGS
- Dr. Datta Panandikar - Secretory General of TOGS
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 1 July 2020: Organ and Blood Donation
- Dr. Vishram Sangit - Light at the end of tunnel:Eye donation
- Dr.Gaurav Chaubal - Abdominal organ transplantation and organ donation
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 28 June 2020: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Dr. Rajeev Laul - Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Dr. Uma Bansal - Management of RPL by LMWH
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 21 June 2020: Yoga Practices For Pregnancy
- Dr. Sonali Durve - YOGA For Obstetricians
- Dr. Ulka Gadam - Practical Documented Experience and Discuss Role of Yogic Practices for PIH AND IUGR.
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 7 June 2020: TOGS Webinar - First Trimester Screening
- Speaker - Dr Amarnath Bhide
- Video at TOGS Webinar - First Trimester Screening
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:: 5 June 2020: FOGSI Infertility Day & Environment Day Celebration
- Talk on Impact of pollution on fetal health by Dr Rajeev Laul
- Keynote address by Dr Sanjeev Shevade on Urban Bio diversity
- Video clips by Dr Mahesh Bedekar and Dr Ujjawala Bardapurkar
- Posters Presentation by TOGS members
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 31 May 2020: AGM and Installation
- Annual General Body Meeting
- Installation Ceremony
- Keynotes by Dr Nandita Palshetkar and Dr Bharat Pandya
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 28 May 2020: World Menstrual Hygiene Day
- Dr. RAJEEV LAUL President - TOGS
- Dr. DATTA PANANDIKAR Secretary General - TOGS
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 24 May 2020: Prevention & Management of Infection in obgy
- Speaker - Dr. Ashutosh Ajgaonkar
- EDUCATIONAL GRANT BY NIVIAN PHARMA
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 17 May 2020: Optimising IUI Results
- Speaker - Dr. Narhari Malagaonkar
- EDUCATIONAL GRANT BY NIVIAN PHARMA
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 23 February 2020: CME Program
- Role Of Mas In Endometriosis With Infertility: Dr Rekha Thote
- Prediction Of Preeclampsia: Dr Rohan Kulur
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 11 AND 12 January 2020: 2nd Annual Conference
- Mistakes I Made: Dr Shailendra Jadhav
- Liquid Biopsy - The Future Is Here: Dr AshwaniI Ghaisas
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 1 December 2019: Live Operative Vaginal Surgery Workshop
- Dr. Shirish Sheth
- Dr. Hara Pattnaik
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 6 October 2019: CME Program
- Whats New in Biomedical Waste: Mr Vidyadhar Walavalkar and Dr Mahesh Joshi
- Perception of the Bureacrafts for doctors: Dr G V Paradkar
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 25 August 2019: Practical Management of Infertility for a Practicing Gynecologist
- Ovulation Induction and Monitoring: Dr.Chaitanya Nagori
- PCOS More is Less: Dr.Firuza R Parikh
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 11 August 2019: CME Program
- Hirsutism in Adolescents: Dr.Girish Mane
- Breast milk banking: Dr.Sandhya Khadse
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 23 June 2019: CME Program
- Out of the Bag: Dr Subhash Penkar
- Instrumental delivery revisited: Dr Nozer Sheriar
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 26 May 2019: CME Program
- 1)Dr Asmita Patil 2)Dr Senapati 3)Dr Swaroopa Iyer: Unusual case of large fibroid
- 1)Dr Ashok Shukla 2)Dr Mandakini Megh 3)Adv. Rajaswini Hurale: PCPNDT ACT
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 21 April 2019: CME Program
- Sex has no expiry date: Dr Deepak Jumani
- Vaginal route in Gynaecology: Dr Shirish Sheth
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 24 March 2019: CME Program
- Obesity in women: Dr.Mahesh Motwani
- Vaccines in Pregnancy: Dr Rohit Agarwal
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 24 February 2019: MIXED BAGS
- Iatrogenic complications in OB/GYN: Dr Sunil Katkade
- Bumps and Lumps in the Breast: Dr Kawita Bapat
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 20 January 2019: Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Screening for Preeclampsia: Dr Sandhya Saharan
- Management of Hypertension in Pregnancy: Dr Geetha Balsarkar
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 8 AND 9 December 2018: FESS Conference - LIVE SURGERY WORKSHOP
- Stimulation Protocols in Onco-Infertility: Dr Rajan Vaidya
- Using ultrasound as planning for endoscopic surgeries: Dr Nitin Chaubal
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 7 December 2018: TLH Training Program and IUI Workshop
- Simple TLH
- Large Fibroid 16cm TLH
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 28 October 2018: Pathology and Immunology Practice in Gynaecology
- Blood transfusion medicine: Dr Anil Kamat
- Tdap in Maternal Immunisation: Dr Bhavesh Mithiya
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 15 September 2018: A JOGI-FOGSI Workshop of Research Methodology
- Selection of a topic for research: Dr Supriya Mahajan
- Types of studies in research: Dr. Rakesh Barot
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES :: 9 September 2018: Recent Advances in Basic Infertility
- Bacterial Vaginosis & Infections in Infertility: Dr Rooma Gharote
- Hormonal Assays and its Interpretation in Infertility: Dr Sanjay Patil
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 29 July 2018: CME - LSCS-All You Wanted To Know
- CME was held at Satkar Grande, Wagle Estate, Thane
- Speakers Prof. (Dr) Pratibha Savant, Prof. (Dr.) C.N. Purandare and Dr Krutika Doshi conducted the educational sessions followed by debates among TOGS members
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 3 June 2018: CME - Obstetrics-Back to Basics
- CME was held at Ritz Banquets, R Mall, Thane
- Speakers Dr S.N. Daftary, Dr Munjal Pandya, Dr Ajit Virkud, Dr Rajnish Patel and Dr Sandhya Saharan conducted the educational sessions
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 25 February 2018: CME - Multispecialty
- Felicitation of Dr H. S. Bhanushali and conferring of honorary life membership of TOGS
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 28 January 2018 - Euphoria
- Dance and Drama by TOGS Doctors
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 14 January 2018: Jubilation
- A Musical program by our TOGS talented doctors
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 7 January 2018: CME - Urogynaecology and allied
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 9 December 2017: CME - Colposcopy Workshop
- Hands-on workshop and lucid lectures on colposcopy by:
- Dr Priya Ganeshkumar
- Dr Rekha Thote
- Dr Shailendra Jadhav
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:: 26 November 2017: Doc-A-Thon
- Motto: Run for fitness. Run to reduce caesarean section rates
- Felicitation of Dr Mahesh Bedekar for completing international marathons
- Felicitation of Dr Padmashree Balsarkar
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 19 November 2017: CME - Adolescent Health
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 29 October 2017: CME - Multispecialty
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 17 September 2017: CME - Sepsis in OBGY
- Record attendance of 200 delegates
- Single themed CME
- Lively question and answer session
- Special General Body Meeting conducted for constitution amendments
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 6 August 2017: CME - Multispecialty
- Dr Asha Bhanushali oration by Dr Pankaj Desai - Game changer in obstetric vasculopathies
- Insight into the world of ultrasonography by Dr Nitin and Jyoti Chaubal
- Issues of "Fire" and "Change of User" discussed by Dr Medha Bhave and Dr Rahul Kulkarni
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 9 July 2017: CME (TOGS with MS - ISVIR) - Fibroids and PPH
- Interventional Radiologists
- TOGS Speakers
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES:: 11 June, 2017: CME - Infertility and IVF
- Specialty speakers from out of Maharashtra
- Simulation session of ovum pick-up