President - Dr Mohan Chandavarkar
- Consultant Obstetrician, Gynecologist, Endoscopist & Infertility Specialist at Apeksha Maternity & Nursing Home (own) since 36 years.
- Hon. Assoc. Professor at RGM College / CSMH, Kalwa; UG / PG teacher, Guide for DGO/FCPS, former UG and PG examiner of MUHS / CPS.
- Hon. Consultant : Jupiter, Bethany and Currae Hospitals; Special interests : High Risk Obstetrics, Endoscopy, Gyn-endocrinology.
- Founding Chief Editor Asthagyaan -journal/ magazine of ATG/TOGS.
- Editor : Textbook on Practical Obgyn - distributed to all delegates of 2014 AICOG annual conference.
- Awarded -Dr Indumati Jhaveri Prize (AICOG), Dr NA Purandare Prize(GSMC), Dr HE Desa Prize and Dr SN Bhansali Prize (MOGS); Govt of Maharashtra's Health Award for doing 3500 Lap TLs for TMC in 1988.
- Rotary International 3142 District Governor (2019-20); Rotary International's Four Avenues Award.
First VP - Dr Jaynarayan Senapati
- MBBS DGO MD DNB MNMS.
- Professor and head of department in ObGy in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Hospital, Kalwa, Thane.
- Laparoscopic surgeon and consultant in Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Hospital thane.
- MD from grant medical college and JJ group of hospital.
- UG and PG examiner of Mumbai university and MUHS Nashik.
- DGO, FCPS Examiner for CPS, Mumbai.
- Committee member of maternal death review TMC.
- member of negligence committee thane District.
- Vice President 2 in TOGS(Thane obstetrics and gynaecology society).
- Publications in national and international journals.
- Member of CDR committee Thane.
Second VP - Dr Datta Panandikar
- Dr. Datta Manohar Panandikar is a practising gynaecologist and endoscopic surgeon for the past 27 years at Thane, a suburb of Mumbai.
- He passed his MD in OBGYN from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals in 1989.
- He has worked under pioneers like Dr. Kamal Deshmukh, Dr. Vasant Patwardhan, Dr. CN Purandare, Dr. Bomsi Wadia and Dr. Jasmine Lopez.
- He stood first in the MD exam held in 1989 by the Bombay University.
- He completed the Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi (DNBE) in 1992.
- He trained in Laproscopic Surgery under Prof.Kurt Semm from the University of Kiel, Germany. Prof.Semm is also known as the Father of Endoscopic Surgery.
- He has held many posts being the General Secretary of Grant Medical College Student Association in 1984-85.
- He has also been the Election Commissioner for the same body from the year 1985-90.
- He was the Secretary of the Thane IMA form the year 1993-2000.
- He was awarded the Dr. CL Zaveri Endowment Award by the Mumbai OBGY Society in 1990.
- He has had publications in the FOGSI Journal.
- He has also been on the National Faculty of many conferences.
- He has been an invited speaker and panellist at the AICOG Conference, MOGS Conference, IAGE Conference and many National Conferences.
- He was honoured with the LOKMAT ICONS of THANE Award in 2013.
- He has been the secretary of IMA Thane from 2013-15 and president of the IMA Thane from 2015-18.
- He has been Vice President of the TOGS and he was the Secretary General of TOGS for 2020-21.
- He has been inducted as a member of the National FOGSI COVID Task Force.
- He is now vice president 3 for the year 2021 - 22.
Third VP - Dr Mahesh Joshi
- MBBS, DGO MD.
- Medical Director Manasi Nursing Home Dongaripada Ghodbunder Road Thane.
- Visiting Consultant at Jupiter Hospital, Hiranandani Hospital, Kaushalya Medical Foundation, Currae IVF and Birthing Hospital and Horizon Prime Hospital Thane.
- Practicing Gynaecologist for 25 years.
- TOGS MC member since inception.
- Honorary Treasurer IMA Thane.
Secretary General - Dr Swarupa Iyer
- MD, DGO, LL.B.
- Treasurer TOGS 2020-21.
- Managing committee member since 2 years.
- Fertility specialist and Medico legal Expert.
- Practicing since last 24 years at Bapat Nursing Home, Thane.
- Attached to Kaushlya Medical Foundation, Currae Hospital and Jupiter hospital.
- Honorary laparoscopy surgeon at K.N.A.K and trainer for Lap TL at FPAI.
- LAW GRADUATE FROM THANE LAW COLLEGE.
- Member Medico legal and ethics committee FOGSI.
- Peer reviewer for Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India.
- Chapters on Telemedicine on SURAKSHA MODULE of FOGSI.
Joint Secretary - Dr Supriya Arwari
- MD. DGO FCPS DNB
- Practicing in Bhiwandi since 22 years
- Consultant Obstetrician gynecologist and Infertility specialist at Supreme Hospital, Bhiwandi
- Chairperson AMOGS Adolescent health committee
- Chairperson TOGS Adolescent health committee
- Managing committee member, Association of Medical Consultants of Mumbai
- Past president IMA Bhiwandi and Bhiwandi Medical practitioners Association
- Dr. Anandibai Joshi awardee for meritorious services by female doctor by Bhiwandi Nizampura Municipal corporation
- Winner of the title "Mrs. Iron Lady "in Mediqueen.
- Mrs. Maharashtra beauty pageant 2020, the first of its kind for women doctors.
Treasurer - Dr Ujwala Bardapurkar
- Serving as the president of IMA, Bhiwandi for the 3 time.
- Founder member of MPH and SSS subcommittee, IMA.
- Chairperson of Middle age committee of Thane Obstetrics gynaecology society.
- Member of COVID task force committee of Bhiwandi Corporation.
- Member of COVID Vaccine adverse effect committee.
- Member of Bhiwandi Corporation PCPNDT Committee.
- Received Mayor's Award for COVID work and many other COVID warrior awards.
Joint Treasurer - Dr Abhishek Chandavarkar
- DNB DGO, Adv Endoscopy Fellow (France & Mumbai).
- Gynaecologic Endoscopic Surgeon.
- Associate Professor D Y Patil Medical College.
- Director & Consultant: Apeksha Maternity & Nursing Home.
- Consultant: Jupiter, Fortis Hiranandani, Bethany, Currae, Kaushalya, Terna, Horizon.
- Managing council member IAGE 2015-2022.
- Founder Treasurer MAGE 2018-20.
- Treasurer TOGS 2018-19.
- Ratan Tata Scholarship.
- Best endoscopy paper for innovations :SAGE 2017.
- Young Scientist Award 2018-19 TOGS.
- Dr Ashok Mehra Prize MOGS conference2013:Best endoscopy paper.
Clinical Secretary - Dr Rekha Thote
- Dr Rekha Thote is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologiest with exclusive practice experience in Advanced Gynecology Endoscopy Surgeries since 2010 and Mobile Endoscopic unit since 2017.
- Dr Rekha is an Hon Laparoscopy Consultant in Family Planning Association of India, Thane & Bhiwandi and Medical Director of Shree Clinic and Center for colposcopy Thane.
- Dr Rekha participated in an International Beauty Contest held in Russia and has been Crowned with 2 titles - Mrs Global International Humanity Ambassador and Mrs Intellectual in 2017.
- She is also a recipient of renowned Nav-Durga Puraskar Thane in 2017.
- Dr Rekha is regular participant in various free rural camps conducted for needy people in remote areas in Thane district.
- Dr Rekha has conceptualized Swasth Kishorinche program for adolescence school girls and delivered almost 25 sessions in various schools.
- Dr Rekha is one of the Founder Members of TOGS and has held various positions in Managing Council.
Joint Clinical Secretary - Dr Shailendra Jadhav
- Working as a consultant OBsGyn for the 16 years in Thane
- Chief Obstetrical Critical Care Unit, Currae Hospital Thane
- OncoGynaecologist, GCRI Ahmadabad
- Managing High Risk Pregnancy and High Risk Obstetrics and OncoGynaecology
- Chief Coordinator ... Flying Squad for Obstetrician in problems
Member - Dr Deepali Kapote
- AP in LTMMC & Sion Hospital from 20th July 2013 onwards till date.
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Currae & Jupiter Hospital, Thane.
- MUHS (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences) recognized Undergraduate & Postgraduate teacher since 11 years.
- Managing Committee member Of TOGS ( Thane Obstetrics & Gynecology Society) since 2020.
- Assisstant professor in Seth G S Medical college & KEM Hospital from August 2010 to 19th July 2013.
- Awarded “V.H. Mazumdar Memorial prize” for standing first in M.S. Gynecology examiation held in July-2009.
- Awarded “Gold medal for Late Durga Ramdas Sadhale prize” for standing first in M.S. Gynecology examiation held in July-2009.
- Awarded RATAN TATA SCHOLARSHIP & JRD TATA SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS in MBBS for 3 consecutive years 2000-2002.
- Awarded DISTINCTIONS IN BIOCHEMISTRY, ANATOMY, PHARMACOLOGY, PATHOLOGY, MICROBIOLOGY, ENT & OPTHALMOLOGY.
- Postgraduate diploma (PGD) in ART and Reproductive Medicine from Kiel University, Germany.
- Advanced Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopy from University of Schleswig Holstein Kiel, Germany.
- Professional Diploma in Aesthetic Gynecology from the International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology (ISAGSS, Turkey) and American Society of Cosmetic Physicians in.
- ISUOG (International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & gynecology) Basic Training Certificate Course in 2021.
- “TOGS Young Scientist Award” for the year 2020 for the outstanding performance in the field of OBGYN.
Member - Dr Nageshwari Nanda
- Practicing in Thane since 18 year.
- Medical Director Padmashree Maternity Nursing Home.
- Honorary consultant at Jupiter Hospital, Kaushalya Medical Foundation and Currae Hospital.
- Practising since 2001 at Thane.
- Medical Director Padmashree Maternity Nursing home.
- Honorary consultant at Jupiter Hospital, Kaushalya Medical Foundation, Currae Hospital.
- Gold medalist in MD(OBG) 2000.
- Managing Committee member of TOGS since 2019.
- Special Interest in High Risk Obstetrics.
- Chairperson of Breast committee (TOGS) 2019-2021.
Member - Dr. Nupur Mital
- DR NUPUR KUSHAL MITAL MS (OBGYN) DIRECTOR & CONSULTANT OBGYN AT MEDICARE HOSPITAL SINCE 20 YEARS CONSULTANT OBGY AT CURRAE GROUP OF HOSPITALS.
- PRACTICING CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST SINCE 26 YEARS IN THANE CITY.
- SPECIAL INTEREST - INFERTILITY, OBGY ULTRASOUND, COLPOSCOPY, EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN LAPAROHYSTEROSCOPY.
- ALUMNUS OF ICEAT ART &IVF COURSE BY DR.PANKAJ TALWAR ,DELHI.
- LIFE MEMBER - FOGSI, TOGS, IAGES, IMA, AMC.
- PATRON MEMER - PCOS SOCIETY OF INDIA.
- MANAGING COMMITTEE MEMBER TOGS 2020 -21 & 2021-22.
- CONDUCTED VARIOUS CAMPS -FOR CERVICAL CANCER-SCREENING, DETECTION VACCINATION & LECTURES ON FEMININE WELLBEING 7 MENSTRUAL HEALTH.
- HOBBIES - SINGING & DANCING.
Member - Dr Amol Gitte
- Life Member of FOGSI, TOGS, IAGE, IMA, AMC.
- Director Siddhivinayak Hospital, Vartak Nagar, Thane.
- Undertaken various social activities for the people and contribution has been appreciated by many dignitaries including chief ministers office, guardian minister thane, Mayor thane etc.
- Receipient of Times Health Care Leadership Award 2019-20
for significant contribution in health care sector and Mid-Day Health Care Excellence Icon Award 2020-21 (by the hands of former chief minister of Maharashtra (Mr Devendra Fadanvis) for exceptional social service done during Covid pandemic.
Member - Dr Rooma Gharote
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist practising at Ankur Maternity and Nursing Home Thane & at New Suyog Maternity and Nursing Home Mumbra since the past 12 years.
- Visiting consultant at Kaushalya Hospital and Currae Hospital Thane.
- Managing Committee member of Thane Obstetrics and gynecological society.
- Interested in infertility and Laparoscopy.
- Hobbies :- Singing